Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Microsoft Office 2003 Registration Wizard

My profits from the inside and outside to come!

Hallöchen dear ones,

is not that a great weather today? I could shoot even finally cheer balcony the images for my posts! * Happy * =)

In this post I will show you what I won on the great blog indoor and outdoor (I had two times a riiiiesen luck).

In a comment earnings surprise I won this package:
-Pink pouch
-Palettchen from Maybelline New York "16 Pretty in Pink"
Ultra Tech Waterproof Mascara KIKO
mascara Lash Repair of Alverde
-Lipgloss MNY
-Kajal of MNY

With so many products I have not counted and I had even yet it, the surprise is so very successful! =)

Here are some swatches:
The swatches are no base! The colors I find very pretty. The texture is also very pleasant.

Above: Ungeschminkt
Below: MNY Gloss "557"?

Swatch on my hand.

find the gloss of MNY me sooo mad! I must confess, I had previously only two lakes of MNY and nothing else ... Because of this gloss, however, appeals to me so much, I'll like to see soon the MNY stand more closely =)

Swatch on my back of the hands of the Kajal of MNY. I'm not sure but I think that was limited, had him, I think in times the "grab bag" of dm discovered.

Each product tells me really and I'm looking forward to try this on! =) Thanks again to this point!

Then I won by K. indoor and outdoor This beautiful coat of Lancôme ( Le Vernis Nail Polish by Lancome Mini in the color "Ultra Lavande) :
The color tells me of course too much, but needed three thin layers of paint until it has completely met.

Many thanks to K. =)

Have you even one of these products?

What are you doing today with the beautiful weather? =)


LG, your Fashmetik ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment