Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Does Weed Help Cataracts

AMU: Pretty in Pink!

Hallöchen dear ones,

I'm even a degree with AMU Palettchen "16 Pretty in Pink" from Maybelline New York makeup. In this * * post I made you this shortly before (including Swatch photos).
Thus, the AMU viewed directly from Tages-/Sonnenlicht:

So look at the home of:

As always you can click the pictures to enlarge =)


Quick Guide:
no. 1, I have given up as a highlighter in the inner eye corner and under the eyebrow.
no. 2, I was again eyelid.
no. 3 deluded I was in the crease.
No.4-I have applied at the lower and obreren lash line.
-then I have a skin-colored eyeliner on the waterline of UMA applied and the Essence Multi Action Mascara mascara my eyelashes.

I hope you like it =)


LG, your Fashmetik ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment